The Best of Both Worlds: Continuing on the Success Road
Congratulations! You’ve taken the first steps to leaving Broke Teacher behind!
Recap and self-congratulatory back pat:
- You took the No-Spend Challenge so you can shift your financial resources to your goals.
- You set some goals to inspire you and keep you on that path.
- You started to notice some of the traps that will keep you school-spending. You’ve got a plan for each.
- You took inventory of your teacher skills because you will use them to earn money outside of teaching.
- Maybe you’ve sent your first invoice, taken your first payment, or started your first book, course, project, initiative, booked a speech… It doesn’t matter what you’re doing, but you’re doing something.
- You’re taking one action every day to build the things you stared.
- You’re not only building your bottom line, you’re transparent–you’re showing your students they will do the same!
- You’re a living marketing plan for teaching–at a time when teacher prep programs are seeing a drop in applications and teachers are leaving the field–you’re a superstar, a poster child teacher. Your students will want to be just like you!
So what’s next?
Keep on the path. If any of this has helped you, I’d love to hear about it. You can find me at @broketeacher on Instagram, @runningdmc is my personal Twitter, and you can email me at email@example.com.
You’ve already signed up for the newsletter–which will not spam you, I promise. To share the newsletter and FREE NO-SPEND MINICOURSE with a friend, just send them this link: https://broketeacher.com/newsletter.
COMING SOON: The Broke Teacher Shop. Be amused and inspired… not broke. Since you get the newsletter, you’ll be the first to know when it’s ready.