Take the No-Spend Pledge!
THE AVERAGE TEACHER SPENDS HUNDREDS…OR THOUSANDS…
on school each year!
THE NO-SPEND PLEDGE:
I will no longer spend my paycheck on my job.
I will allow school to pay for school things.
With the money I save, I will do things that are good for me and bring me joy, without guilt.
I will prioritize my financial, mental, and all-round wellness. I will be the example of success I want for each and every one of my students.
Stop Spending your paycheck on your job today!
TAKE THE NO-SPEND CHALLENGE AND GET…
- A FREE 31-paged resource guide with “No-Spend” inspiration based on A Broke Teacher’s Guide to Success.
- Spending Tracker so you can see just how much you’re spending on your class
- All the steps to Succeeding in “no-spend” even when you “need it” for your class.
- FREE RESOURCES to help you rethink teacher-spending
- Continued encouragement and support along the way (you will receive the Broke Teacher newsletter, filled with cheerleading tips to help you stick to this challenge. It’s infrequent, never spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Get on track to meet your financial goals.
Discover valuable “teacher skills” you could be using to increase your bottom line today!”
Stop cutting the bottom line and start BUILDING yours instead!