TAKE THE NO-SPEND CHALLENGE!
Take the pledge!
THE AVERAGE TEACHER SPENDS HUNDREDS…OR THOUSANDS…
on school each year!
THE NO-SPEND PLEDGE:
I will no longer spend my paycheck on my job.
I will allow school to pay for school things.
With the money I save, I will do things that are good for me and bring me joy, without guilt.
I will prioritize my financial, mental, and all-round wellness. I will be the example of success I want for each and every one of my students.
Stop Spending your paycheck on your job today!
SIGN UP FOR THE NO-SPEND CHALLENGE MINICOURSE AND GET…
- A FREE Spending Tracker so you can see just how much you’re spending on your class
- The (How Not To Be) Broke Teacher Goal Planning Sheet
- FREE RESOURCES and Units to transform your teacher-spending mindset:
- 5 Reasons Why You Must Stop Spending on Your Job Today
- How You Can Be the Best Teacher in the World without Going Broke
- Defeat The Biggest Teacher Traps and Come Out on Top
Get on track to meet your financial goals.
Discover valuable “teacher skills” you could be using to increase your bottom line today!”
Stop cutting the bottom line and start BUILDING yours instead!