[vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/1″][heading]Perfect winter roots![/heading][vc_column_text]This is a great Broke Teacher recipe! You can get any root vegetables in season or on sale, and off you go!
Some great veggies and roots for this recipe:
- fennel bulb
- celery root
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Peel the roots that need peeling.
- Chop up your roots into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss your roots in a bowl with some olive oil, salt, and rosemary. You can use any fresh or dried herb here–garlic, sage, rosemary, dill–pick any one!
- Salt to taste.
- Place roots in a single layer on a cookie sheet with sides or a roasting pan. If you have a pizza or baking stone, now’s the time to use it!
Bake for about 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Stir and flip half way through.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]